Re: ending ambient pieces when playing LIVE shows

wish i could figure out how to do that w/ my shite.
i remember seein MilesDavis and crew @ SUNY Binghamton in '72...
drummer jack dejohnette came out and started this ferocious beat and one by
one the musicians(chick corea, keith jarret, et al) came out and started
blowin...90 minutes later it all came to an end...so glad i got to see/hear
that beautiful show.
there was great applause *after* all was done.