Re: Effects drop out (was RE: Digitech GNX4)

Well, for a while the Digitech series of processors (I'm speaking
specifially of the 2120 but I think it applied to others) had seamless
patch changes.  It was a dual processor idea and if you were using an
effect that used one processor, you could switch seamlessly to another
single processor effect.  I guess they ditched that idea now eh.

Kevin

> Yes, even the wonderful MPX-G2 does this--oh well--
> Gary

How amazing, how amazing!
Hard to comprehend that
Nonsentient beings expound Dharma.