Re: Effects drop out (was RE: Digitech GNX4)

Ah progress... the Digitech 2120 didn't do this.  It's
a great guitar effect processor and has pretty cool
looping capabilities too.  The only reason I gave mine
up was because I wanted a solution that didn't envolve
a rack and a floor controller.  The box I ended up
with was the Vox Tonelab SE.  I think it's a great box
and doesn't have the patch gap issue other units have.
 It's more or less instant.  Where it disappoints is
in it's reverbs and chorus effects which sound like
stomp boxes and I like more of a hi-fi sound.
However, if you want a box that sounds and feels like
you've got a guitar plugged into a bunch of stomp
boxes that feed into a tube amp, this is the best I've
found.

Mark