Re: Slightly OT: Mac OS X guitar amp simulators

Hi Mike,

I did a quick search at kvraudio.com:

One free amp sim that many people have given positive reviews:
Mda combo http://www.mda-vst.com/

Some others (not free unfortunately):
iZotope Trash: http://www.izotope.com/products/audio/trash/
Rock Amp Legends: http://www.nomadfactory.com/products/rockamp/index.html