Re: EDP Hiss

Well i plug into a Littlelabs Instrument Distro 3.0  which is a
re-amping
module, with D.I. ect, and it's cut most hiss, so i don't hear my main
signal
through the Echo-Plex at all, only the looped signal. so i can have an
Echo-plex D.I. signal,
plus my main signal separate, and it's made a huge difference having
that separation.

http://www.littlelabs.com/