What Ever Happened to the German Group 'Software'?

I really enjoyed their early stuff (i.e. SYN CODE A, Electronic Meditation I & II and others). I haven't been able to locate any current information on Peter Mergener & Michael Wiesser (and, possibly, company). Internet searches that include words like 'software' always seem to skew the search.

Any folks in Germany know anything about 'Software'?

Regards, Pi

Do you Yahoo!?