[LD CD 3] Contributors

Hi Loopers,

Thank you for many contacts list and off list.

I want to fix contributors in May.
but already slots are full,19 artists.if they make 4:30 songs per
each, then total is 85.5mim. it can not record CD...(78min is
maximum, but 77min is safety,I think). and I don't want to make
double CD in this time.
Just 4min per each is OK? (we can talk about song length details when
we fixed line up contributors)

Contributor list is below,please confirm it.
(I list up the artists who I got mail or reply from my message for
LD,if drop our your name or my  or cancel, please mail me by off
list.)

Contributors (26th April)

Sunao Inami http://www.cavestudio.com

Luca Formentini  http://www.unguitar.com

Steve B  http://www.subscapeannex.com/  http://www.phasmatodea.net/

David Kirkdorffer <vze2ncsr@verizon.net>

Matthew F. McCabe  http://finleysound.com

Tony K <bigtony@softhome.net>

Andy Butler http://www.andybutler.com

Stephen "wavecomputer360" <wavecomputer360@gmx.de>

Miko Biffle http://www.cdbaby.com/biffoz

Scott Drengsen <kungha@earthlink.net>

Rick Walker http://www.looppool.info

Krispen Hartung http://www.krispenhartung.com

Luis Angulo http://www.luis-angulo.com

Michael Plishka http://www.michaelplishka.com

Mark Francombe  http://www.markfrancombe.com

brian  enat21213@aol.com

Douglas Baldwin <coyotelk@optonline.net>

Bernhard Wagner http://www.nosuch.biz

Fabio Anile
http://music.download.com/eterogeneo/3600-8357-100294444.html?tag=quickurl
http://stage.vitaminic.it/eterogeneo

I will send brief agreement(don't be late dead line etc..) to
contributors by off list.
Japan is mid night(1:30AM)and I am drunk now, i will send it tomorrow..

p.s.
A big train accident happened near Kobe in yesterday,it very sad
accident but I and my friends and family are safety...

  talk you soon

  Sunao