Re: Too many beeps & boops

Ahem! Ahem!

Ah kids. Let's keep it courteous now. Everyone is entitled
to an opinion. Remember opinions are like assholes -- and
everyone's got one. I have no idea who's music it was
that Mr. wklemmer1@yahoo.com was summarily dissing --
it could even be mine (for all I know or even care). He's
totally and completely entitled to his opinion (whatever it is).

I will say that if he had any real "gumption" he'd name names
and (when asked) be willing to elaborate about his reasons
for liking or disliking something in a forthright manner.
Furthermore (when asked), he ought to be willing to step
up and offer his own handiwork up for open critique too.
That would go a long way towards making his words seem
less like a somewhat less-than-brave, hit-and-run snipe.
But. on the other hand, I think some folks are just being too
sensitive and maybe just a little bit needlessly defensive.

One man's meat is another man's poison (so they say).
There is stuff I will never "dig" (and I'd like to think I have
"bigger ears" than most when it come to appreciating a
wide range of music). Maybe I could articulate that dislike,
maybe not. But, just the same, my tastes are not likely
to coincide with anybody else's. Nor should I expect them to.
Perhaps Mr. wklemmer1's likes/dislikes just don't coincide
with many of ours and he's just figuring that out.

C'est la vie . . .

Best regards,

tEd ® kiLLiAn

"Different is not always better, but better is always different"

http://www.pfmentum.com/flux.html
http://www.CDbaby.com/cd/tedkillian
http://www.guitar9.com/fluxaeterna.html
http://www.garageband.com/artist/ArsOcarina
http://www.towerrecords.com/product.aspx?pfid=2845073
http://www.netmusic.com/web/album.aspx?a_id=CBNM_17314

and Viztas. Yadda, yadda, yadda. Blah, blah, blah. So???

"Just because nobody understands you doesn't mean you're an artist."