Re: X-Y midi foot controller?

There are various MIDI keyboard scanner kits which output notes and/or
continuous controllers.

One example is http://geocities.com/midiboutique/index.html

I'm looking at the options available on the 'net to build a custom board to
use with SooperLooper.

If you come up with an elegant mechanical system for an X/Y footpedal I'd
love to see it.

Best wishes

jeremy
http://www.masse.org.uk