FW: Inexpensive/Easy Way to Stream Live Performances

I'm going to copy the group on this, because I think it is very
informative.

Basically, what I've learned so far is that I can't use the
Shoutcast/Winamp system because I don't have my own server or don't have
access to one...but it works great in my home WI-FI network!  :)  Skype is
not an option because only four people can conference at the same time,
and it is only voice quality.  What I am left with right now is to pay a
service for the streaming capability. I like that anyway, because it is
less hassle for me.

Ken brought up Live365.com...very cool. My comments below on that.

This about sums it up, below.  The P300 would work for me, 30 live
listeners, but I still can't justify the price when playing only 2-3 gigs
a month, and perhaps only one where there is a WI-FI connection where
people can listen it. Why don't these companies offer a pay per use plan?
I would be willing to pay someone $5 an hour for usage...that is $10 - $15
a gig.
https://store.live365.com/orders/comparison-chart.live

The P100 might even work for starters....I doubt I would have more than 10
virtual listeners at an average performance, especially with the time zone
change to Europe, US, etc.  You are right, ideal would be for three
musicians in  Moutain Time, East Cost Time, and UK time to share one
service, like P300. That would be only $8 a piece.

Any other services out there like this?  We're getting closer.....

Kris