Re: OT: Velcro inventor................arrrrrrgggggggghhhh!!!!!!

i was also stoked to read that color T.V. although
U.S. patent was actually invented by a mexican...and i
thought we just invented chicles and tacos;-)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Color_television
but check out the history of the condom the 1700 model
was funky
http://www.nzgirl.co.nz/articles/2810

Luis

www.luis-angulo.com