From: Michael Peters [mailto:mp@mpeters.de]
Sent: Friday, August 12, 2005 5:24 AM
To: Loopers Delight
Subject: superb looping beasts

for those who don't read Robert Fripp's diary at
http://www.disciplineglobalmobile.com/diary/diary-RobertFripp.shtml

"The Echoplexes are superb looping beasts, ideal for guitars & useful
for other things, with wonderful tricks & delights. But they don't
deliver the sound quality of the Eventide 8000, which is a specific need
for me on an orchestral Soundscape. So, with this version of the SV, the
8000 is most of it & the Echoplexes additions, rather than
foundational."

Michael Peters
www.michaelpeters.de