Re: Re: Call it "betty" if I damn well wanna

I always thought of "Frisco" as a convenient way to differentiate the
tourists. Similar to people wearing shorts in summer. Or people who use
the
word "electronica". spreckin herr kim

GOOD LORD!.....i'll be sitting, playing my electronica wearing shorts, no
wonder the calikindern won't have me back!.....thank goodness the
euroloopkindern don't know about me yet!.....i find it interesting that
the
word FRISCO was first used in this thread by YOUNG BILL WALKER a native of
that place out west.....mic from da BURG

http://mysite.verizon.net/vzepmeci