Von: Kim Flint [mailto:kflint@loopers-delight.com]
Gesendet: Sonntag, 14. August 2005 22:16
An: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Betreff: Re: Call it "Frisco" if I damn well wanna

I always thought of "Frisco" as a convenient way to differentiate the
tourists. Similar to people wearing shorts in summer. Or people who use
the
word "electronica".

It's not offensive, it just gives locals a reason to look down our noses
in
disdain at the poor wretch from the hinterlands. :-)

Real old timers don't even call it San Francisco. It is simply "The
City".
(capitalized, of course.)

kim