shows Wed & Thursday, Raleigh NC

I'm playing as part of Wednesday night's weekly improv deathjazz night at
Bickett Gallery, playing Chapman Stick/tanbura synth/loops/effects with
Xopher Thurston, JJ Kidder, and Crowmeat Bob.

http://www.bickettgallery.com/
10pm, cover = tip jar

Thursday night, I'm playing theremin/loops/effects as part of Orjazimprov,
a large conglomeration of improv musicians. The event is a benefit for
Interact Rape Crisis Center. Viswas performs first, then Orjazimprov.

http://www.interactofwake.org/
10pm, cover $6, proceeds go to Interact.

http://www.kingsbarcade.com/

Looping devices I'll be using include the Akai Headrush E1, the new
Digitech Jamman, and the Z-Vex Lo-Fi Loop Junky.

thanks,
Steve B