Re: flexible looper in small packag

Well, I use a 'low-end' looper and am not someone who wishes to pre-
record backing tracks. The likes of an RC-20, DL-4 and Headrush are
expensive enough without having to worry that I can't afford
something that doesn't constitue a 'low-end' looper.

These aforementioned items may not have all the functions of a more
expensive looper, but loopers they still are. I may be missing out,
but i'm still finding out many amazing things through the use of
these loopers. i don't consider a moment using these as wasting time.

-david