Re: flexible looper in small package

Feedback control is... well control of the amount of
feedback.  At 100% feedback all the signal goes back
into the delay line giving you loop that never lowers
in volume.  At anything less than 100% you get a
slightly quieter repeat each time, like a very long
echo.  Toggling between 100 and a percentage less can
give you the ability to have your loops evolve over
time.  What I like to do with the Repeater is start a
stereo loop at 100% and when  I like it, move to the
next stereo pair and start a loop that's at 70% so one
part is constant and the other is changing in relation
to the first.

Mark

--- David Geraghty <dbgeraghty@btinternet.com> wrote:

> I would certainly like to add that I don't think
> Jesse
> meant any offence, I merely wanted to point out
> these
> tools can still have a use.
>
> Now, i've been looping with my gear for a while but
> am starting to notice you guys talking of having
> feedback control. would anyone care to explain this
> me, in as simple terms as possible. i've tried
> searching but i only find references to it, not an
> actual, simple description...
>
> Thank you
> -david
>
> > From: Todd Howell <ransacker@earthlink.net>
> > To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com,
> >     Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
> > Subject: Re: flexible looper in small packag
> >
> > I tend to agree with David on this. I've owned 2
> of
> > the 3 loopers he mentions in his first paragraph
> and
> > the Boss DD-20. I believe creative spirit is the
> > uniting factor on the list as opposed to price of
> > device. Though  I often dream of having a Repeater
> > or the Hallowed EDP, things in real life like
> work,
> > school, mortgage, bills etc.. have often gotten in
> > the way.
> >
> > I do see Jesse's point if he were implying the
> > zenith of said looping equipment in most of our
> > minds at least technologically and
> demographically.
> > Can you clarify for us Jesse? I don't think any
> > insult was intended in the least.
> >
> > Still Lurking,
> >
> > Todd

Yahoo! Mail for Mobile