Re: T.C. G-system

Hi all,

yes, same here. For electric guitar nothing beats a single channel well set
up tube amp period. I am back to stomp boxes, true-bypass-switchboxes and
velcro all the way - with the EDP being my only rack unit left (I'd be into
a stompbox version of it!). While I loose some processing power I gladly
give it up since my instrument sounds so much better, more real if you
will.
I compare it with the difference between playing an upright and a grand
piano.

For the record, I have never tried the Lexicon competitor to the G-Force
since it came out after I had bought the t.c. At least I think they
featured
one fx section before and one after preamplification. Their recording amp
seemed neet. The Vox tonelab seems well laid out but quite big for my
needs.

Regards, Andreas