Re: Defective EDP or defective brain?

TJ

1-you switched ur edp to delay mode
2- you can reset the edp to factory state by powering with the params
buttons
3- you are missing 2 or 3 weeks with your manual and your edp before
asking
something here
hey the edp manual is more than 300pages worth of the minimum info you
need
to know it all
4- welcome in the uberLooper vip lounge

Claude