Re: EDP Footpedal vs. FCB1010 ? ?

DonŽt feel bad Adrian i am as well guilty for putting
down the EFC-7,i change those switches god knows how
many times and it always made me uneasy onstage,i even
started hating the EDP for it.Since i got rid of it
and got a fcb1010 i love life and the EDP!
The fcb1010 has a learning curve but with patient
anybody can learn it and it will turn your basic EDP
into a loop giant!
And by the time the fcb1010 buttons go bad youŽll be
in a psychatric clinic for EFC-7phobia!
Luis

--- Adrian Bartholomew <adrian@bartholomusic.com>

www.luis-angulo.com