Re: Music can "accomplish"

A musician may, or may not be trying create a musician/audience
connection.  And the audience may, or may not perceive a connection,
which may, or may not exist regardless of the intentions, hopes or
desires of all parties involved.

I may do a rain dance, and it may, or may not rain afterwards.
Determining causation can be a tricky thing.

TravisH