Re:EDP LOOP4 question: Accessing individual loops directly

>>>,now
>>>i want to find a little (non synth) effect that will
>>>turn my guitar into a bass,what do u use?

I recently tested that one in a shop:
http://filters.muziq.be/model/ebs/octabass

it really works when you play several strings

Good old Paradis Polysubbass is now made as a SMD PCB (and called
PolyBass). It easily fits into a guitar, so once you have single
string pickups, that might be the best solution!
I will put up a picture the next days...
--

          ---> http://Matthias.Grob.org