From: nemoguitt@verizon.net [mailto:nemoguitt@verizon.net]
Sent: Friday, September 16, 2005 5:01 PM
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Subject: Re: 1st Looping Festival

>Michael Klobuchar's Chain Tape project could also be thought of as a
>multiple artist looping event.  It just wasn't in real time but it also
came
>about because of the L.D. community.  What year did that begin, Scoots?

MISTER SCOOTS to you young man.....:).....APRIL 1, 1999.....also, as
rickeeee
sez, i am thinking about getting a NORTH EAST INTERNATIONAL LIVE LOOPING
FEST
together, i wasn't going to mention it till i had done some perliminary
work
around venue/funding/living quarters.....i guess first things first, is
there
any interest around such a fest?, PITTSBURGH would be a pretty central
location for the N. EAST and the  MID-WEST, WASHINGTON, MARYLAND etc. are
all
near by.....look at your map.....this will take place in the latter part of
2006 (this is just conjecture, the date is wide open albeit next
year).....PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF THERE IS INTEREST.....i would love to meet
some eastern homies.....mic

http://mysite.verizon.net/vzepmeci