Re: Digitech Jamman

On the JamMan v2, yes:

Store Changes to a Loop
1. Stop any playback or recording activity using the STOP/TEMPO footswitch.
2. Press the STORE button.  The STORE button and the DISPLAY will begin to
flash (the DISPLAY shows the current loop memory location).
3. (Optional)Turn the SELECT knob to select an empty loop memory location
to store the loop with its changes (the LOOP or SINGLE LEDs are off), or
press EXIT to abort.
4. Press the STORE button again.  The changes are now saved and the STORE
button turns off.

On the Loop Station XL, I'm not 100% sure, but I think not.  However,
the button you do have to press is too small to access by foot, unless
you're not wearing shoes and have dextrous toes.  You also have to
turn a knob to indicate which loop slot you want to save the current
loop into.

TravisH