Re: Congrats to Rick and Y2K5!

I'd like to throw my congrats in as well.  I was there Saturday from 12
- 4  and was the 1st "official" member of the audience...(I was the guy
with long brown hair and the Zappa shirt :-)  Anyway, I had a great
time.  I'd never seen anyone else looping in person before and got a lot
of very cool ideas.  Thanks to Bill & everyone else involved for
creating such a friendly and supportive environment for looping...for a
few moments I actually considered hauling @ss over the hill & bringing
my gear to fill in for that 12:30 empty slot.  Who knows, maybe next
year I'll plan a confrontation with my public performance daemons and
give it a try!

Dennis