Re: Pro tools [not protools] (was Re: Defining "pro")

but didnŽt we all try to sound like somebody at one
point?There are professional Bands outhere where you
can clearly track where they are coming from(coldplay
comes to mind)
As we go through our little musical jorney is healthy
to go back once in a while and play the music from the
people that first inspired you and made us want to
play.YouŽll be surprised how good it feels...
Luis

www.luis-angulo.com

http://mail.yahoo.com