Re: can u run multiple sooper loopers?

Jesse Chappell wrote:
> Absolutely right.  SL has no proper latency compensation yet, but it
> is on my short list.
> Thanks Jeff for describing the situation so clearly :)

I tend to drone on about things I'm interested in, so I
want to make sure it is understood that the purpose of my
post was not to point out flaws in SooperLooper, but to address
some of the concerns that have been raised recently about "software"
as a viable alternative to "hardware".  There are certainly
things that we can't do as well in software, but in the area
of recording accuracy we can do a pretty good job.  The SooperLooper
thread just gave me a chance to blather about that :-) Thanks.

Jeff