RE: Bernhard Wagner/Joe Rut duet

A little bit dated, but anyway…

I think the problem is the trailing slash after music.html (check the error message quoted below).

If you enter the url as quoted by kris it should work.

I had a lot of fun jamming with Joe and I hope the fun and also the serene atmosphere of Joe's loft comes across in the posted mp3 excerpt.

The same day a bit earlier I had a chance to jam with Bill Prichard  (http://www.timespacemusic.com/)  which was a lot of fun, too! No recordings available yet though.

I would like to thank Joe and Bill for taking their time for these sessions and also Rick and Bill Walker who organized the Y2K5 which made these side improvs possible in the first place!

Earlier this year (after the Zurich loopfestival) Per and I did a session which was way too much fun. This will become a CD eventually. I'll keep you posted.

Sunao Inami's upcoming LD3 compilation contains an earlier cooperation with Per and I.

Last year Mike Bearpark spontaneously agreed to jam after the Cambridge Loopfestival which was great! Mike mastered the CD and it was published by Burning Shed (http://pedaltone.com).

Also the SYNCED! CDR (http://nosuch.biz/illt) is a session (with Sunao Inami and Rick Walker) which I particularly enjoyed.

...by now the pattern should be obvious, I think, so if you're close to Zurich or passing by, please contact me and I'll try to arrange something.

Thank you

Bernhard

http://nosuch.biz