RE: Looping algorithms

HI

If you're looking for algorithms who don't work very well ( the tempo move
), go to see the delays and glide hall algorithms on the lexicon PCM 80.
It's possible to start and to stop an audio signal with a volume pédal,
but
the tempo quickly move. Whenever, if you find a way to make algorithm for
stéréo loop, with a very precise tempo on a hardware gear ( like 121,35 )
you can win the bingo.

Good Luck

Daniel Brothier