(OT) Roland XP-80 Battery

Hi all...

Does anyone know a good resource for replacement batteries for the Roland XP-80? (Other than Roland US Support, I mean...)

Thanks in advance!

Clint Allen

P.S.
Sorry for my low profile as of the past several months. I know I have been bad about answering emails from some of you and staying in contact. My Carpal-Tunnel has been insanely painful and discouraging and I have unfortunately not been able to pick up the Chapman Stick in quite a while. Surgery is right around the corner though and hopefully the recovery will be quick and I'll be back into it soon thereafter.