Re: (OT) Roland XP-80 Battery

On Nov 1, 2005, at 9:35 PM, Clint Allen wrote:
>  Does anyone know a good resource for replacement batteries for the
> Roland XP-80? (Other than Roland US Support, I mean...)

if it's the same as the JV series battery it should be available at
Wal-Mart at 3am, and user-replaceable because they had the good sense
to put it in a battery holder.

my DX-100 and Juno-6 however had soldered batteries. total bitch.

i would open it up and see if it's in a battery holder, then take it
out (noting the polarity), and go battery shopping at your preferred
retailer of choice.
---
Eric Williamson
www.suitandtieguy.com