Re: Y2K5 Performance Recordings

Kris wrote:
"It has been my pleasure. I really enjoyed recording everyone, and I
learned
a lot that will compell me to do things differently, if Rick invites me
back
next year for Y2K6!  :)"

Invite you back?     I'm going to have a f*cking bronze statue of you
erected and placed in the town square
after everything you did for this community this year, Kris!!!!!!

Invite you back?     You are damned tooting I'm inviting you back.

Thanks for the wonderful work........................and thanks, Bernhard
for putting all this up at the
www.loopfestival.com/y2k5/    site.