looping in movie scores

I had heard the great news that Andre's music made it to the score of a
few
feature films, but I promptly forgot which.  Last night I saw "Weather
Man"
which is a recently released movie in theatres now.  There were so many
creative "Lafosse-EDP-like" sounds in the score that I was completely
convinced this was Andre's work.  It turns out now that I look at Andre's
site, this wasn't him, but it was interesting to hear this style coming to
the mainstream.
Jon