Re: AW: Introducing...

     Au contrare, each of the Repeater's volume faders for each channel
have next to them a series
of 8 LED's indicating channel activity.  Now that's neither here nor
there, except to say that for
my uses and experience, I've been able to use this LED activity to
comprehend what I've laid down
on each track.  In the heat of performance as well...

     Stephen

http://mail.yahoo.com