Re: query 'real time live looping'

She became a garden designer.  Really.

I think that if the entire song has a backing track, be it on tape or
a loop, that's easier for the musicians since they don't have to shift
in mid-song between a more fluid, collective groove over to syncing to
a loop and then back.  I'm not necessarily opposed to either, mind
you, but it's a different set of challenges.

TravisH