Re: Re:RC-50 ..the big questions

I had my LMS guy call Roland Canada and the rep he spoke to said this was the first he had heard/seen of the unit.

The rep said, though, that this isn't uncommon for Roland and that based on past experience, it'll probably be at the Winter NAMM show.

ted.

Romain <rtristelune@yahoo.fr> wrote:
Do we have any info about its price and availability ?