Re: Re:RC-50 ..the big questions

A poster from thegearpage e-mailed Roland who replied that it would be
featured at winter NAMM and shipping sometime next year. No info on price.

BTW- I'm new & trying to participate here, but when I send to the LD
mailing
list, the message come straight back to my inbox. The only way anything I
write turns up is when I respond to a pre-existing post. What am I diong
wrong?

thanks,
David Rolling