Re: RC-50: simultaneous loops-different lengths?

----- Original Message -----
From: "Suit & Tie Guy" <erwill@suitandtieguy.com>
To: <Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com>
Sent: Tuesday, November 08, 2005 2:45 PM
Subject: Re: RC-50: simultaneous loops-different lengths?

> On Nov 8, 2005, at 12:55 PM, Doug Cox wrote:
> > Or an ambient guitar player playing a 3.237485 measure melodic part
> > over a 12.34902 bar bed of drones? :)
> >
> > I can't wait to find out the answers to these questions!
>
> i can see this thing bringing a whole new dimension to Mark Smart's
> guitar act. i can't believe he gets it together as well as he does with
> the RC-20s.
> ---
> Eric Williamson
> www.suitandtieguy.com

Hi.
Glad you like the looping setup. I use the RC-20s for playback only, and
the
Echoplex to do the main looping. I can keep the loops in time pretty well
if I
do it in such a way that I never have to hit more than one pedal at a time.

I won't be getting an RC-50, though, because I just decided to go nuts and
ordered an Open Labs NeKo, on which I will run Reaktor to do all the
looping.
And I can add my synthesizer big band horns, too. Unfortunately I have to
wait
6-8 weeks for them to build it!

If this works out as well as I think I might have a couple of RC-20s (old
kind),
a Jamman AND an Echoplex for sale soon.

Mark Smart
http://www.marksmart.net/