Re: Reaktor

What you've described doesn't sound like overdubbing, but rather the creation of simultaneous synchronized loops, each with one layer of audio data.  What comes out of the speakers sounds like an overdub, but it's still two tracks.  If I want sixteen layers of recorded audio playing at the same time, do I have to pre-define sixteen Tapedecks?

I loved Legos, but I remember it was hard to make something that wasn't Lego-component shaped.  Like, curves.

TravisH