Re: Reaktor FX pdf

Hi, Doug
Tried to register, but have stalled on the activation step: I got an
email with a “mime-attachment” that I can’t do anything with (Mac
10.4); assume that if I could access it, it’d help me activate...?

But is this Reaktor-centric file really useful at the loopers site?
There’s only one looping example in 40 pages Of Reaktor how-to’s...
and that’s only about a long delay line that can be set to 100%
feedback.

dc