Re: DRIVE the LOOP or be DRIVEN? (was: re: Synchronizing Real Time Drumming with a Prerecorded Loop was Re: query 'real time live looping')

Of course it's not just a dedicated monitor you'll want for the
drummer, but also a dedicated mix for that monitor, so you'll need a
dedicated power amp channel and a mixer that can handle two monitor
submixes.

TravisH