FW: Hey DL-4 users

  I'm not sure if this has been mentioned before, but the highly regarded
Robert Keeley Electronics is doing a sonic upgrade mod to the DL4, which
among other things reduces the high frequency noise , and the slight volume
drop that DL4s are plagued with. I've noticed the problem the recording
environment. check it out..
Bill
The message is ready to be sent with the following file or link
attachments:

Shortcut to: http://www.robertkeeley.com/product.php?id=40

sending or receiving certain types of file attachments.  Check your e-mail
security settings to determine how attachments are handled.

Robert Keeley Electronics Line 6 DL4 MM4.url