Re: Recordings from the Y2K5 International Live Looping Festival in Santa Cruz

No problem; this was actually the first time I've been
able to get the links to Andy Butler's set to work.

Can anyone point me to the performers' schedule so I
can burn in simulation of the actual running order? (I
seem to recall someone put a site together with all
that stuff, but I can't find it.)

-t-

--- "Kris Hartung (Auth)" <khartung@cableone.net>

http://farechase.yahoo.com