Re: EDP Insert: Overdub, too?

a k butler wrote:

>> So (not to beat this into the ground...sorry!): sounds like you HAVE
>> to use a dummy jack for this additional use of the feedback control
>> on the panel.  (I'm not complaining...
>>
>> David)
>

> it doesn't have to be a dummy jack, you can use a feedback pedal for
> real.
>
> Makes sense really, because without a pedal, the feedback knob
> controls ordinary feedback.

Any special parameter settings I should be looking for to get this,
since I do have a feedback pedal for real inserted to EDP's rear panel,
and I didn't seem to have any difference in Insert: it always replace,
not added (overdubbed)?  Super effect, but the overdubbing of concise
bits would be cool, too.

I'll list some params I have currently set:

Loop
Q=8th
8th=16 (this differs, probably the one I change the most)
R=tog
O=tog
RoundMode=off
InsertMode rPL