RE: New loop tool, sort of..

Hey Bill (and hi to all you others on the list who I know and who may be
surprised by my sudden appearance),

Wouldja give a shout out to Rick for me if you see him again? Back "in the
days" I hung out with him a bit at NAMM shows (and played one of his great
guitars for years in the Electric Guitar Quartet). Thanks.

Best wishes,
Warren Sirota