Re: DRIVE the LOOP or be DRIVEN?

My guess is that they considered the market share they'd gain versus
the amount of development, testing and implementation time (whenever I
see someone say that "It would be SO EASY for SOMEONE ELSE to make
something FOR ME", I know that it's almost certain that we're talking
about a non-trivial problem) and decided that it wasn't worth it.

TravisH