Re: The NEW Jamman vs. Echoplex (new)

On Nov 19, 2005, at 22:34, Ernie Mansfield wrote:

> Can anyone give me an update on the new Digitech Jam-man?

Maybe.

> Is it any better
> than the previous Jam-man?

You must mean the Lexicon Jamman? No, this is a joke compared to the
original. How ignorant to use the same name! I was just lent a
DigiTech JamMan and I'm sorry to say I was very disappointed with it.

> Is it any competion for the (newest) Echoplex? It
> is certainly a lot cheaper...!

Definitely not.

> I am really looking for a solo, performance-oriented delay and looping
> device. I am looking to do live "on the fly" improvisation.
>
> I am NOT looking to have everything pre-programmed before a
> performance!!!
>
> Is there any notable competition to the Echoplex, for live
> performance?

Yes, the Möbius software plus a good computer running XP.

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.looproom.com (international)
www.boysen.se (Swedish)