The NEW Jamman vs. Echoplex (new)

Can anyone give me an update on the new Digitech Jam-man? Is it any better
than the previous Jam-man? Is it any competion for the (newest) Echoplex?
It
is certainly a lot cheaper...!

I am really looking for a solo, performance-oriented delay and looping
device. I am looking to do live "on the fly" improvisation.

I am NOT looking to have everything pre-programmed before a performance!!!

Is there any notable competition to the Echoplex, for live performance?
--
Ernie Mansfield
Mansfield Music