Re: Performance in NY area

darn!  I just can't get there from here -- but why don't you come and
play in New York again?

By the way -- there is some chance that I'll be starting up open loop
again next year -- I have been talking to a venue that's very
interested -- though I'd be doing it by-monthly.

--
     /t

http://ax.to ... extreme NY arts and music calendar