Performance in NY area

Hi,

Thanks to all of you who have been/still are contributing to discussions
about my Looper. You've all been very gracious about allowing me to take up
so much mindwidth with the dawn of this commercial release.

Now for something completely different: next Saturday, November 26, The
Sandbox will be performing at The Baby Grand Cafe,  7 West St., Warwick, NY
from 1-3. I know this will be out of the way for even those NYers among you
(it's about an hour from the GWB), but maybe some of you are near us.

Our music is world-tinged freeform improv, with the looper used as an
instrumental technique (I probably loop about 1/2-2/3 of the time). Samples
at www.warrensirota.com/sandbox.

I hope to meet some of you there...

Best wishes,
Warren Sirota